About the position
We are looking for an AWS Expert who would be a part of our client’s nearshore team. This teammate would be responsible for developing, designing, maintaining, and enhancing the cloud infrastructure of web applications. If you have experience in cloud-based tech with a firm hold on cutting-edge technologies, platforms, and applications, please contact us! We would love to meet you!
What will you do?
- Recognize the current application infrastructure and suggest new concepts to improve performance
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Produce reusable, efficient, and scalable programs, and also cost-effective migration strategies that involve minimum to zero downtime
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
- Work jointly with the IT team and other departments to migrate web applications to AWS if necessary
What about skills and experience?
- Over 3 years of experience in planning, designing, developing, architecting, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Extensive knowledge of AWS services, applications, and best practices for AWS architecture
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and AWS architecture best practices
- Familiarity with Aurora, S3, ECS, Keycloak
- Previous experience with cloud environment
- Familiarity with Angular
- Knowledge of Java and Postgres
- Experience with Dockers
- Proactive, team player, and problem-solver
- Previous experience in handling large-scale systems design
- Knowledge of web services, like API, REST, and RPC
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve issues in distributed systems
- Fluency in German (enough for business communication)
- Excellent industry insight
Would be a plus!
- Knowledge of MySQL and Spring Boot
- AWS certifications or any additional professional certifications //if required
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Background includes collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, data scientists, subject matter experts, and developers