C Embedded Developer
About the position
We are searching for a skilled C Embedded Developer. This position is a part of the nearshore team that will be working for our long-standing partners, 70% of time remote and 30% from the office in Austria. If you are passionate about new technologies and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skills, we'd like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Design and build clean and reliable code
- Implement software of embedded systems and devices from requirements to deployment
- Develop kernel modules, libraries, and embedded systems
- Develop, test, and debug system software
- Review code and design, and implement quality and performance modules
- Enhance efficiency and stability of system resources
- Collaborate with design team and integrate and validate new product designs
- Provide post production support
Would be a plus!
- Good verbal & written communications skills
- BS/MS in Computing Science or similar
What about skills & experience?
- Proven work experience in software engineering, 5+ years
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- High proficiency in C or C++
- Experience in embedded systems design
- Solid familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Knowledge of Python, Java, Go, Node.js
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Intermediate or advanced German skill
- EU visa/citizenship