About the position
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for building and extending .NET applications. This position is a part of the nearshore team that will be working for our long-standing partners. If you are passionate about new technologies and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skills, we'd like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Design and develop backend of our client’s products, as well as web-based applications
- Develop solutions by writing C# modules and manipulating data with SQL
- Integrate with off-the-shelf software by developing custom ETL processes
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Analyse the product requirements
- Maintain and update procedural documentation
- Create, execute, and document tests to ensure that a product meets requirements and functional specifications
- Collaborate with a team to design, develop and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, as well as help maintain code quality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle and their improvement
What about skills & experience?
- At least 1.5 years of experience in C# programming (.NET and .NET Core)
- Solid familiarity with WebAPIs, MVC, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL language, as well as with investigating and solving SQL performance issues
- Experience with any visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services
- Familiarity with ES6
- Solid knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Intermediate English skills
- Affinity for teamwork and can-do attitude
- Out-of-the-box thinking, curiosity, and eagerness to learn
Would be a plus!
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Experience in execution and order management systems
- Good verbal & written communications skills
- BS/MS in Computing Science or similar majors
Why you'll love working here?
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions and paid courses
- An option to work from home
- Private health insurance
- A chance to be a part of a casual but highly professional environment
- Positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated, and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and other events
- Birthday cake :)