About the position
As a Node.js Developer, your responsibility will be to work on deploying and maintaining various network applications, as well as developing different back-end components and support integration of web-based apps. This position is a part of the nearshore team that will be working for our long-standing partners. If you are passionate about new technologies and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skills, we'd like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Design high-performance applications
- Write clean, efficient, reusable, and testable code
- Participate in planning and estimation sessions and provide suggestions for improvement
- Implement cybersecurity measures and data protection
- Develop server-side components, as well as integrate server-side logic to all user-facing components
Would be a plus!
- Propensity to brainstorm and implement solutions and solve problems
- Exceptional time management, communication, and organizational skills
- BS/MS in Computing Science or similar
What about skills & experience?
- At least 6-7 years' experience as a backend developer
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Knowledge of Docker software platform
- Close familiarity with Azure DevOps server
- Experience with MongoDB
- Expertise in using Cloud platforms
- Proficiency in back-end languages such as Python, Ruby, PHP, etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Good written and verbal communication in English