About the position
As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. This position is a part of our core team that works on our in-house projects. If you are passionate about new technologies and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skills, we'd like to meet you!
What will you do?
- Conduct the analysis of website and application requirements
- Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
What about skills & experience?
- At least 1.5 years of experience as a PHP Developer
- Profound knowledge of PHP language (Laravel framework)
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of REST API architecture
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Experience with web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- Ability to write high-quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Intermediate English skills
- Affinity for teamwork and can-do attitude
- Out-of-the-box thinking, curiosity, and eagerness to learn
Would be a plus!
- Knowledge of Symfony or other PHP frameworks
- Familiarity or experience in any NoSQL database
Why you'll love working here?
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions and paid courses
- An option to work from home
- Private health insurance
- A chance to be a part of a casual but highly professional environment
- Positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated, and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events