About the position
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who would work for our client as a nearshore team member. This person would be responsible for managing and customizing the technical side of the Salesforce instance of our client’s organization. If you have experience with this CMS and you wish to keep developing the unique set of skills that this position entails, please reach out to us! We would love to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Attend and actively participate in meetings with project managers in order to determine CRM needs
- Analyze project objectives
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications
- Create customer workflows, as well as timelines, and development goals
- Test the stability and functionality of the created applications
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Write documents and provide technical training for Salesforce staff
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software
What about skills & experience?
- Completed training or studies in the field of computer science
- Several years of professional experience in modern web development
- You have the best chance as a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer or similar
- Knowledge in the Salesforce Technology environment that our clients will continuously help you expand
- You are thoroughly familiar with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components and Sfdx, Oauth, and Web Service
- Terms like Salesforce Omni-Channel / Service Cloud are a no brainer for you
- Skilful and certified SF Administrator
- You get along in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Good written and spoken German and English skills that will enable you to communicate with our clients without any difficulties
Would be a plus!
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Force.com Developer Certification