About the position
The UI/UX Designer will be a part of our core team and responsible for the company’s digital platforms. Your mission will be to offer design solutions that correspond to the UI’s purpose. You will collaborate with other team members in various stages of product development so as to create the best possible user experience. If you crave new challenges and opportunities to improve your skills, make sure you send us your application!
What will you do?
- Design the UI for websites as well as mobile and web applications
- Understand the business needs and respond to them by creating intuitive and engaging user experience
- Participate in the UI/UX design process to create elegant and simple solutions to complex visual and interaction design challenges
- Brainstorm ideas for the improvement of the user experience
- Explain the on-page interactivity both in verbal form and functional specifications so developers can understand the underlying details and behaviors
- Continuously provide design improvement recommendations based on the industry best practices, user behavior, and site/app analytics
What about skills & experience?
- At least 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- A portfolio of your work
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience with Sketch and Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision
- Ability to quickly build low-to-high fidelity user prototypes that demonstrate a range of customer journeys and flows
- Understanding how different features and UIs affect each other within a product
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Affinity for teamwork
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus!
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with the Adobe package and other animation tools
- Experience with TYPO3 CMS
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in graphic design
Why you'll love working here?
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions and paid courses
- An option to work from home
- Private health insurance
- A chance to be a part of a casual but highly professional environment
- Kind and nurturing environment that helps you boost your skills and improve your career
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events